We specialize in the identification, screening and placement of middle and senior management personnel within the hospitality industry particularly among the northeastern states. Our staff of professionals offer a personal touch that seems to be sorely lacking in the job placement industry.
January 02, 2016
Seeking management candidates for variety of disciplines with full service as well as limited service hotels. Immediate opportunities available throughout New England and Western Mountain Region.
Solid understanding of hotel operations is needed, such as housekeeping, front office, human resources, food/beverage. All properties are newly renovated and part of an expanding company that offers exciting career opportunities.
Candidates need to have proven record of operating profitable departments. They also need to have excellent skills in leading and directing staff to achieve established goals and quality standards.
*Assist in developing and implementing policies and procedures for the operations.
*Assist in establishing budgetary goals based on the hotel's potential and business plan.
*Select, hire and train new associates.
*Coach, counsel, discipline and discharge employees when necessary.
*Develop and implement a formal training program for all newly-hired employees
*Develop standards of service and job performance for each hotel department.
*Inspect guest rooms, public areas, and grounds for cleanliness, appearance, and safety.
*Ensure required paperwork is completed for departmental functions.
*Walk the property grounds and walkways daily and correct any issues.
*Complete the daily, weekly and monthly accounting and management reporting, including reviewing the night audit reports.
*Train, enforce and monitor accounting and cash handling standards and procedures in accordance with hotel's policies and procedures.
*Conduct monthly meetings with associates to communicate relevant information and to provide an opportunity for associate feedback.
January 02, 2016
Great GM opportunity for experienced as well as entry level candidates. Seeking managers ready to take responsibility of managing their own hotel. Must have hands-on experience within operations, i.e. front desk, housekeeping or food/beverage.
Responsible for managing the day-to-day operations which includes the management and coordination of the front office, housekeeping, engineering, sales. Ensure expenses are controlled and sales are maximized; generating revenue while maintaining guest/employee satisfaction!
* Reinforce management strategies by determining accountabilities; communicating and enforcing values, policies, and procedures; implementing recruitment, selection, orientation, training, coaching, counseling, disciplinary, and communication programs; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation strategies.
* Develop hotel organizational strategies by contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction; establishing functional objectives in line with organizational objectives.
* Establish hotel operational strategies by evaluating trends; establishing critical measurements; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; implementing change.
* Develop hotel financial strategies by estimating, forecasting, and anticipating requirements, trends, and variances; aligning monetary resources; developing action plans; measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
* Promote the hotel by developing and implementing advertising and publicity programs; deciding the type of patronage to be solicited; speaking to community and business groups; sponsoring special events at the hotel.
* Maintain the hotel's stature by inspecting guests' rooms, public access areas, and outside grounds for cleanliness and order; verifying the quality of food and beverage services; overseeing special events.
* Maintain customer confidence by personally responding to and resolving complaints; making charge adjustments or offering complimentary services.
* Improve quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; implementing changes.
People Management, Planning, Customer Service, Developing Budgets, Quality Focus, Results Driven, Self-Motivated, Professionalism, Process Improvement, Public Relations - General, Verbal Communication
Current Job Openings