Great GM opportunity for experienced as well as entry level candidates. Seeking managers ready to take responsibility of managing their own hotel. Must have hands-on experience within operations, i.e. front desk, housekeeping or food/beverage.
Responsible for managing the day-to-day operations which includes the management and coordination of the front office, housekeeping, engineering, sales. Ensure expenses are controlled and sales are maximized; generating revenue while maintaining guest/employee satisfaction!
* Reinforce management strategies by determining accountabilities; communicating and enforcing values, policies, and procedures; implementing recruitment, selection, orientation, training, coaching, counseling, disciplinary, and communication programs; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation strategies.
* Develop hotel organizational strategies by contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction; establishing functional objectives in line with organizational objectives.
* Establish hotel operational strategies by evaluating trends; establishing critical measurements; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; implementing change.
* Develop hotel financial strategies by estimating, forecasting, and anticipating requirements, trends, and variances; aligning monetary resources; developing action plans; measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
* Promote the hotel by developing and implementing advertising and publicity programs; deciding the type of patronage to be solicited; speaking to community and business groups; sponsoring special events at the hotel.
* Maintain the hotel's stature by inspecting guests' rooms, public access areas, and outside grounds for cleanliness and order; verifying the quality of food and beverage services; overseeing special events.
* Maintain customer confidence by personally responding to and resolving complaints; making charge adjustments or offering complimentary services.
* Improve quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; implementing changes.
People Management, Planning, Customer Service, Developing Budgets, Quality Focus, Results Driven, Self-Motivated, Professionalism, Process Improvement, Public Relations - General, Verbal Communication